JKPSC Lecturer Job Vacancy 2022: Health & Medical Education Department New Vacancy 2022 Apply Online for Lecturer 130 Posts – Various Government Medical Colleges in J&K UT
List of Medical Colleges
- GMC Jammu
- GMC Srinagar
- GMC Anantnag
- GMC Baramulla
- GMC Doda
- GMC Kathua
- GMC Rajouri
- Indira Gandhi Dental College Jammu
- Government Dental College Srinagar
JKPSC Lecturer Job Vacancy 2022: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has invited online applications to filling of gazetted vacancies in Super Speciality Hospitals Jammu/ Srinagar; Government Medical Colleges: Srinagar, Jammu, Anantnag, Baramulla, Doda, Kathua, Rajouri; Indira Gandhi Dental College Jammu, and Government Dental College Srinagar. Candidates who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and are possessing the prescribed Academic/Professional Qualification and age for the posts of Lecturer in the Health & Medical Education Department can apply through the online mode only. For other details read the notification given below.
Notification No. 16 – PSC (DR-P) of 2022
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Date for Correction
13.08.2022 to 15.08.2022
JKPSC Lecturer Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Lecturer|
|Department||J&K Health and Medical Education Department|
JKPSC Health & Medical Education Department Jobs 2022 Notification Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have DNB/ M.Ch/ M.D Degree (For more details read the official notification link given below)
Age Limit as on 01 January 2022
|RBA, SC, ST, ALC/IB, EWS||43 years|
|In Service Candidate||45 years|
JKPSC Lecturer Job Vacancy – Application Fee
List of Mandatory Documents
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matric Certificate) – 01 leaf
- Domicile Certificate – 01 leaf
- M.B.B.S Degree Certificate along with consolidated Marks Cards- up to 01 leaves
- PG Diploma/PG/DNB (BS) along with consolidated marks card-up to 04 leaves
- DM/ M.Ch/DNB (SS) certificate, from competent authority-up to 03 leaves
- Two years of experience certificate from the teaching institutions recognized by the Medical Council of India (now National Medical Commission).
JKPSC Lecturer Job Vacancy- Selection Process
The selection shall be made in accordance with the provisions laid down in the Jammu and Kashmir Public Commission (Bussiness & Procedure) Rules, 2021.
- Candidates are advised to update their One Time Registration before filling the Application Form.
- The application form together with instructions for filling up the application forms will be available on the website of the Commission.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filling up the online form.