JKSSB Notification 05 of 2022: The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) invites online applications from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for Divisional & District Cadre posts in various departments. Candidates can apply through the online mode from 20th September of 2022. For other details read the notification given below.
JKSSB Recruitment Notification 2022 Details
Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board
Name of Post: Various
Total Posts: 34
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: J&K
JKSSB Notification 05 of 2022 Eligibility Criteria
As per the indent received from the Department of Disaster Management, Relief, Rehabilitation & Reconstruction, prescribed qualification for the posts advertised herewith are as shown below:
- Motor Vehicle Traffic Assistant: Minimum Qualification 10th with ITI Motor Mechanic Vehicle of two years course from any recognized Institute. Having Driving Licence of Motor Cycle with Gear and Light Motor Vehicles.
- Assistant Law Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Law (Professional) from a recognized University.
- Statistical Assistant: Masters Degree in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics/Commerce/Computer Applications/Information Technology.
- Patwari/Settlement Patwari: Graduation with knowledge of Urdu.
- Motor Vehicle Inspector: Degree/Three years diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. Having Driving Licence of Motor Cycle with Gear and Light Motor Vehicles.
- Junior Librarian: Bachelor’s degree in Library Sciences from recognized university.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022)
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
JKSSB Notification 05 of 2022: The requirement of age for Open Merit & various reserved Category candidates is as follows:
|Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born after|
|SC, ST, RBA, ALC/IB, EWS, PSP, Social Caste||43||01.01.1979||01.01.2004|
|Physically Challenged Person||42||01.01.1980||01.01.2004|
|Government service/ Contractual Employment||40||01.01.1982||01.01.2004|
JKSSB Notification 05 of 2022: Application Fees
- Fee Payable: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for General Category etc. and Rs.400/- (Rupees four hundred only) for SC, ST, PWD & EWS categories.
- Payment Mode: Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected.
Centre of Examination
|The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the venue/centre of examination separately. No representation/ request for change in this regard shall be entertained, whatsoever be the reason.|
JKSSB Notification 05 of 2022: Scheme of Examination
- The examination will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions only. The questions will be is in English only.
- There will be negative marking 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Tentative answer keys, in due course after the examination, will be placed the website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in).
JKSSB Notification 05 of 2022: Vacancy Detail
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Motor Vehicle Traffic Assistant||02|
|Assistant Law Officer||01|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector||20|
JKSSB Notification 05 of 2022: Pay-Scale
|Name of Post||Pay-Scale|
|Motor Vehicle Traffic Assistant||Level-2 (19900-63200)|
|Assistant Law Officer||Level-6B (35600-112800)|
|Statistical Assistant||Level-6 (35400-112400)|
|Patwari/Settlement patwari||Level-4 (25500-81100)|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector||Level-6D (35800-113200)|
|Junior Librarian||Level-4 (25500-81100)|
JKSSB Notification 05 of 2022: Selection Process
|The selection for the posts shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in the written examination.|
JKSSB Notification 05 of 2022: How To Apply
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given below:
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online application portal – https://ssbjk.org.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said portal and register themselves by clicking on “Candidates Registration Link”.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidates can update their information like mobile number, email ID and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and Gender.
- Once successful in logged in, the candidates can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the post applied.”
- Candidates should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidates are required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (max size-1MB) (height x width = 4.5 x 3.5 cms)
- Size of signature (max size-1MB) (height x width = 4.5 x 3.5 cms).
- The candidates need to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with correct information
- Candidates cannot edit their application form after submission.
|For complete detail download the official notification by clicking on the link given below:|
JKSSB Notification 05 of 2022: Download
Apply Link: will be available from 20th Sep of 2022
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.09.2022|
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.10.2022