JKSSB Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2022: JKSSB issued a notification for the recruitment of Motor Vehicle Inspector in the Transport Department of Jammu and Kashmir. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode. The online registration process will start from 20 September 2022. The closing date for the online registration is 20th October of 2022. Through this web page, candidates can get all the important information regarding JKSSB Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2022. The complete notification detail is given below.
JKSSB Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Name of Post: Motor Vehicle Inspector
Total Posts: 20
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: J&K
JKSSB Motort Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Degree/ Three years diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university/ institute. Having Driving Licence Motor Cycle with Gear and Light Motor Vehicles.|
Age Limit as on 01.01.2022
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
JKSSB Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment
|Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born after|
|SC, ST, RBA, ALC/IB, EWS, PSP, Social Caste||43||01.01.1979||01.01.2004|
|Physically Challenged Person||42||01.01.1980||01.01.2004|
|Government service/ Contractual Employment||40||01.01.1982||01.01.2004|
- Fee Payable: Rs.500/- for General/OBC Category and Rs.400/- for SC, ST, PWD and EWS categories.
- Payment Mode: Online
Vacancy Breakup category Wise
|Name of Category||Vacancies|
|The selection for the post shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in the written examination only.|
How To Apply for JKSSB Motor Vehicle Recruitment 2022
- Application Mode: Online
- Notification: Download
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given below:
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online application portal – https://ssbjk.org.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said portal and register themselves by clicking on “Candidates Registration Link”.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidates can update their information like mobile number, email ID and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and Gender.
- Once successful in logged in, the candidates can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the post applied.”
- Candidates should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidates are required to upload the images of recent photographs and signatures.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (max size-1MB) (height x width = 4.5 x 3.5 cms)
- Size of signature (max size-1MB) (height x width = 4.5 x 3.5 cms).
- The candidates need to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with correct information
- Candidates cannot edit their application form after submission.
Important Dates JKSSB Motor Vehicle Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.09.2022|
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.10.2022