JKSSB VLW Syllabus 2022 PDF, JKSSB Syllabus 2022 for Panchayat Secretary, Download JKSSB Syllabus PDF for VLW, JKSSB VLW 1395 Posts, JKSSB Detailed Syllabus for VLW, JKSSB VLW Exam Pattern, JKSSB VLW Selection Process, JKSSB VLW Admit Card Status
Download Panchayat Secretary New Syllabus: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the VLW (Panchayat Secretary) Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 PDF on the official website of the JKSSB. Candidates who have applied for the JKSSB VLW (Panchayat Secretary) Jobs, can download the detailed syllabus and check the exam pattern through this webpage.
JKSSB VLW Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
Recently the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) issued a recruitment notification for 1395 Panchayat Secretary posts. Candidates applied for VLW Jobs through the online mode. Candidates will be selected for the Panchayat Secretary (VLW) post on the basis of their performance in the written test.
JKSSB.nic.in VLW (Panchayat Secretary) Recruitment 2022 Details
|Department||Rural Development & Panchayati Raj|
|Name of Post||Panchayat Secretary (VLW)|
- Written Test
|Subjects/ Topic||Marks assigned|
|General Awareness with Special Reference to UT of J&K||20|
|General English & Comprehension||20|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20|
|Basic Knowledge of Computers||25|
|Time Duration||02.00 Hrs|
JKSSB VLW Syllabus 2022 PDF: Download Panchayat Secretary New Syllabus
The J&K Services Selection Board has advertised District Cadre posts of Panchayat Secretary (VLW) in Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department vide Advertisement Notification No. 03 of 2022. Accordingly, the syllabus for the said posts is notified as per the details given below.
General Awareness with Special Reference to J&K UT
- Current Events of National and International importance
- Political & Physical Divisions of India
- Climate & Crops in India
- Transport & Communication
- Demography- Census, its feature and Vital Statistics
- Important Rivers & Lakes in India
- Indian Economy
- Indian Culture and Heritage
- Indian History with special reference to Freedom Movement
- Indian Constitution- Basic features- Preamble, Fundament Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy
- Science and Technology
- Environment, Ecology & Bio-Diversity
- Taxation in India- Direct & Indirect Tax – CBDT, GST etc.
- J&K UT
- Geography- (weather, climate, crops, rivers, lakes, flora, fauna)
- Heritage & Culture
- Important Tourist Destinations
- J&K Reorganisation Act, 2019
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes (MGNREGA, PMAY, SBM) and Panchayati Raj Act/Rules.
General English & Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks with Phrases, Pronouns, homonyms/ homophones etc.
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Pairs of words and their use in meaningful sentences
- Idioms and phrases
- Uses of Prepositions
- Active & Passive Voice
- Error Spotting
- Sentence Correction
- Spellings Correction
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Number Series, Letter Series, Semantic Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Statements and Conclusions, Logical Reasoning, Mental Reasoning, Word Building, Numerical Operations, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic / Number Classification, Figural Classification, Problem Solving
- Symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & City matching, Classification of centre codes/ roll numbers, Small & Capital letters
- Whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Basic algebraic.
- Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles.
Knowledge of Computers
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component
- Fundamentals of Computer Sciences
- Hardware & Software, Concept of Open-Source Technologies
- Input & Output Devices
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, PDF Internet and E-mail
- Concept of Computer Virus and Latest Anti-Virus
- Role of Information Technology in Governance
Download Panchayat Secretary New Syllabus