JK Social Welfare New Vacancy 2022:: Applications are invited on prescribed format from eligible candidates for below mentioned posts purely on temporary/contractual basis on consolidated honorarium as per guidelines/norms of the scheme, subject to satisfactory performance, continuation of scheme and funding from the government.
JK Social Welfare New Vacancy 2022
The candidates must be a resident of District Srinagar and must possess domicile certificate issued by the competent authority on format prescribed for the purpose on or before the last date of submission of application from in accordance with notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India vise S.O 1229 dated: 31.03.2020 and S.O 1245 dated: 30.04.2020 read with the General Administration Department Government of J&K vide S.O 166 dated 18.05.2020 respectively.
The posts are advertised for the hiring of staff regarding District Hub for Empowerment of Women – Srinagar (Mission Shakti) established under Ministry of Women and Child Department Government of India.
Social Welfare Jobs Notification 2022 Overview
Organization: J&K Social Welfare
Name of Post: Various
Total Posts: 04
Application Mode: Offline
Job Location: J&K
JK Social Welfare New Vacancy 2022 Eligibility Criteria
1. Specialist in Financial Literacy – Graduate in Economics/ Banking/ other similar disciplines.
2. Accounts Assistant – Graduation/ Diploma in accounts/ other disciplines having account as a subject.
3. Data Entry Operator – Graduation with working knowledge in computer/ IT etc.
4. Multi-Tasking Staff – 10th from any recognized board.
Age Limit as on 01.01.2022
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 40 years
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Specialist in Financial Literacy||01|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
- Academic Qualification: 70 points
- Viva Voce: 30 points
- Candidates shall be shortlisted based on the merit of their educational qualification points in the ratio of 1:5
- No Individual interview call letters shall be issued no TA/DA will be paid.
How To Apply
Applications complete in all respect along with self-attested copies of qualification/ experience must reach in the office of the District Social Welfare Officer Srinagar (Block C, Old Secretariat – Jahangir Chowk Srinagar) by or before 07.11.2022 4.00 P.M