ITB Police Jobs 2022 for Head Constable Posts: Online applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens (Male & Female) (including subjects of Nepal or Bhutan) for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Head Constable (Education and Stress Counsellor) Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) on a temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBPF. Selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India or abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF act, 1992 & ITBPF Rules, 1994, and other rules applicable from time to time.
Applications from candidates will be accepted through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 13th October 2022 and will be closed on 11 November 2022. The applicants are advised to check their eligibility before applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage.
ITB Police Jobs 2022 for Head Constable Posts Overview
Name of Post: Head Constable
Total Posts: 23
Application Mode: Online
Place of Posting: Anywhere in India
ITB Police Jobs 2022 for Head Constable Posts Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Vacancy, and Application Form
Head Constable (Education and Stress Counsellor) – Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with Psychology as the subject.
Degree from a recognized University with a Bachelor of Education or Bachelor of Teaching or equivalent.
Age Criteria/Service Condition
Minimum – 20 years
Maximum – 25 years
(The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, OBC, and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the Government rules from time to time)
The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of receipt of the online application i.e. 11/11/2022. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 12/11/1997 and should not have been born after 11/11/2002.
ITB Police Jobs 2022 for Head Constable Posts
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation certificate available on the date of submission of the application shall be accepted as proof for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- The crucial date for claiming SC/ OBC/ EWS status will be the closing date for receipt of online applications.
- Candidates claiming OBC (NCL) status may note that certificate on non-creamy layer status should have been obtained within three years before the closing date for submission of online applications i.e. 11th November 2022 (11/11/2022).
- Age relaxation available to different categories of eligible candidates are as under:-
|3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
|6 years (3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
|8 years (3 years + 5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
|i) UR/EWS – 5 years
ii)OBC – 8 years
SC – 10 years
|Children and dependents of victims were KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
|i) UR/EWS – 5 years
ii) OBC – 8 years
iii) SC – 10 years
Pay Scale and other Allowances
- Head Constable (Education and Stress Counsellor) – Level-4 in the pay matrix-Rs. 25,500-81,100 (as per 7th CPC)
- Other allowances – Post will carry Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Special Compensatory Allowance (while posted in specified border areas), free accommodation or HRA, transport allowance, leave travel concession, free medical facilities, and any other allowance as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions.
- On appointment, they shall be entitled to pension benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government Services w.e.f. 01/01/2004.
- The vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease without any notice.
- ITBP reserves the right to make changes in the sequence of the recruitment procedure after the publication of this advertisement.
- 10% of vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen.
- No vacancy is reserved in Scheduled Tribe (ST) category.
- As per MHA guidelines, if a situation so arises wherein the women candidates in the horizontal compartmentalized reservation in any of the vertical reservation categories are not available, then the posts shall be filled up from amongst the male candidates from the concerned vertical reservation categories.
Application Fee & Mode of Payment
Male candidates belonging to UT, OBC, and EWS categories applying for this recruitment will have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee through the online payment gateway system. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Females, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the fee. ITB Police Jobs 2022 for Head Constable Posts
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The fee paid by modes after than online will not be accepted and the applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright.
- Admit cards to the candidates will be issued online mentioning the date and venue of the recruitment test. Candidates who are issued online admit cards will remain provisional till they are finally selected and submit all related documents/certificates in original and in the prescribed format at the stage of verification of original documents.
- Candidates are required to bring a clear & legible printout of their online application form & admit card; else they will not be permitted to enter the venue of the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Before start of PET & PST the candidates will undergo thorough verification of identity including Bio metric capture.
- Bio-metric identification of candidates can also be verified at any stage of recruitment.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|FOR MALE CANDIDATES
|FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES
|1.6 Kms Race in 7.30 minutes
|800 Meters Race in 4.45 minutes
|11 Feet Long Jump – 03 Chances
|09 Feet Long Jump – 3 chances
|3.5 Feet High Jump – 03 chances
|3 Feet High Jump – 03 Chances
No marks will be awarded for this test and PET shall be qualifying in nature. Candidates are required to qualify each event of PET, those who do not qualify shall be eliminated.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Candidates who qualify the PET will be screened for Height, Chest (Chest measurement for male candidate only) and weight measurements. Those who do not meet the required physical measurements as applicable will be eliminated at this stage The candidates who are declared not qualified in physical standard i.e. height & chest (as applicable) may prefer an appeal on same day, if they so desire, to the appellate authority nominated for the centre through Presiding Officer.
Written Examination (100 marks)
- The candidates who qualify the Physical Standard Test (PST) will be required to undergo a written examination. Admit card to the candidates, will be issued online by mentioning date and venue of the written examination. Candidates have download online admit card from ITBP recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- The written examination carrying 100 marks will consist of objective-type multiple-choice questions.
|No. of Questions
(English & Hindi)
|Quantitative Aptitude Test
(English & Hindi)
(English & Hindi)
The minimum cut-off percentage of marks for qualifying in the written examination will be as follows:-
- For Unreserved & EWS Candidates: 35%
- For Scheduled caste, Other Backward Class: 35%
ITB Police Jobs 2022 for Head Constable Posts Merit List
After completion of the Written Examination, a Merit list in each category namely UR, SC, OBC, EWS and Ex-Servicemen will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination.
Document Verification (DME)
On the basis of merit, the candidates shall be shortlisted for verification of original documents and detailed Medical Examination (DME). An original copy of the following documents will be required for verification:-
- Educational Certificate(s);
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation or 10th Class Certificate)
- Category Certificate (SC/OBC/ST/EWS)
- Domicile Certificate
ITB Police Jobs 2022 for Head Constable Posts – Review Medical Examination (RME)
Candidates declared unfit during a Detailed Medical Examination (DME) will be allowed to undergo Review Medical Examination (RME), provided they give their written consent by appending their signature on the intimation indicating the reasons for being unfit.
The candidates who have been declared unfit in DME will be briefed about the procedure for submission of their consent for RME at the venue.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Online Apply Date
Eligible and interested candidates need to apply online through ITBP website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic,in. Candidates are advised to fill out the online application form after reading the instructions carefully and should provide a genuine and functional e-mail ID and Mobile Number at the time of filling the online application form.
|Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 13th October 2022 qt 00.01 a.m.
|Online application will be closed on 11th November 2022 at 11.59 p.m.
Note: all Candidates who have been called for PET, and PST will bring a clear and legible printout of the online application form for purpose of identification else they will not be permitted to enter the venue. The printout will be retained by ITBP staff for office use.
Disclaimer: Information given on this web page is guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing rules and regulations of ITBP/Govt. of India will be final.
How Many Vacancies for Head Constable in the ITB Police Jobs 2022
What is the Application Fee for ITB Police Head Constable Jobs 2022?
Ans. For General, OBC and EWS Category Rs. 100/- only.
What is the Selection Process
Ans. The selection of the candidates will be basis on the Written Test and Physical Test.
How To Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The applications will be accepted through online mode only.
What is the Last Date for the Online Application Form?
Ans. The last date for the online application form is 11 November 2022.