JKBOPEE NEET PG Registration 2022: The candidates, belonging to J&K/Ladakh who have qualified the NEET PG (MD/MS/PGD and MDS), having scored the cut off marks prescribed by the NBE are hereby informed that the Board has decided to notify the schedule for online registration of eligible candidates belonging to Union Territories of J&K/Ladakh for preparation of the Provisional Merit List (PML) for which they are required to register themselves online for 50% PG seats belonging to the UT of J&K /Ladakh with in the prescribed dates given below.
Important Dates for JKBOPEE NEET PG Registration 2022
- The online registration will commence w.e.f. 22.09.2022
- The last date of submission of online registration shall be 26.09.2022
- The registration shall be made online through the JK BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in.
Important Instructions for JKBOPEE NEET PG Registration 2022
The candidates should upload the following documents:-
- MBBS/BDS degree certificate.
- Registration with the State/ UT Medical Council/ MCI/DCI
- Internship completion certificate (upto 31.07.2022);
- Domicile certificate of UT J&K or Ladakh as the case may be;
- Valid Reserved Category certificate, wherever applicable, in terms of SRO 294 of 2005 dated 21.10.2005 read with SRO 518 dated 02.09.2019, S.O 127 dated 20.04.2020;
- Dificult Are certificate in pursuance of SRO 48 of2018 dated 30.01.2018;
- NEET Score card.
- MCI Clearance certificate for candidates possessing MBBS degree from outside the country.
- Valid EWS Certificate as per SRO 518 dated 02.09.2019.
- For cndidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, ST certificate shall be treated as Domicile Certificate
The candidates shall have to fill the following fields correctly and as filled in the NEET PG application form:
- NEET Roll No as per Admit Card.
- NEET PG/MDS Score Card.
- NEET Rank.
- Date of Birth.
- Category, if any
JKBOPEE NEET PG Registration 2022: Mere registration of the candidates shall not confer any right on all such candidates for admission, which is subject to further check and clarification of their documents during the process of registration.
Click Here to Download Official Notification