SKUAST-J New Vacancy 2022: Applications are invited in the prescribed format, available on the University website (www.skuast.org), for the contractual positions on academic arrangement basis in the Faculty of Agriculture Engineering, to teach various courses for 1st Semester of Academic Session 2022-23, on or before 13.10.2022 at 3.00PM.
SKUAST-J New Vacancy 2022 Notification Details
Organization: SKUAST Jammu
Name of Post: Assistant Professor
Total Posts: 04
Application Mode: Prescribed Format
Job Location: J&K
SKUAST Jammu Assistant Professor Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
M.Tech in relevant subject with Doctoral Degree, NET and Teaching Experience.
Candidates age should be less than 20 years and not more than 55 years as 01.10.2022.
Rs.35000/- per month for masters and Rs.45000 for Ph.D Candidates.
- The date of interview to the eligible candidates will be communicated via email.
- The mode of interview shall be offline.
- Venue of interview: Faculty of Agricultural Engineering, Main Campus, Chatha.
Terms and conditions for academic arrangement are as under:
- The engagement shall be purely on contract basis
- No legal right to claim his/her regularization /appointment by the absorption or otherwise against any regular post in the University would be entertained.
- The appointment is for one semester or till the sanctioned posts are filled through recruitment process by the Competent Authority, whichever is earlier.
- Eligible candidates shall be informed through e-mail only.
How To Apply
The application form complete in all respects along with the attested copies of the certificates and accompanied with demand draft of Rs. 300/- drawn in favour of Comptroller, SKUAST Jammu payable at Chatha should reach the office of the Faculty of Agricultural Engineering, Block No. 7 Main Campus, SKUAST-J, Chatha on before 13.10.2022 at 3.00PM. SKUAST-J New Vacancy 2022