Government Dental College Srinagar Recruitment 2023: Online application forms from the domicile of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir are invited for the tenure post of Registrar in the below-mentioned discipline of the Government Dental College Srinagar as per the relevant rules in vogue for a period of one year in the first instance further extendable on year to year basis upto maximum three years subject to satisfactory work and conduct certificate from the concerned HOD:-
|Name of Post||Name of Speciality||No. of Post|
|Registrar||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||01|
The application process shall be completed/ submitted online mode only. In this regard, applicants are directed to visit the official website of the Government Dental College Srinagar (www.gdcsrinagar.org) for submission of their application forms. The applicants are advised to upload the following documents duly self-attested:-
- Marks certificate of all the BDS Examinations.
- Internship completion certificate of BDS.
- Attempt certificate of all the BDS Examinations issued by the competent authority.
- BDS Degree.
- MDS/Marks Certificate/ Degree.
- House Job Certificate (one year) issued by the principal of the College concerned (if any)
- Valid dental Council Registration Certificate.
- Up-to-date renewal of registration certificate.
- Adhaar Card & Pan Card.
Government Dental College Srinagar Recruitment 2023
The applicants are also advised to upload the fee receipt after depositing the fee in any J&K Bank Branch. The applicants can apply online up to 27-01-2023 (3.00 PM). The link will be available from 07.01.2023 to 27.01.2023 up to 3.00 PM.