Southern Railway has invited online applications from the Indian Citizens to fill the 3322 posts of Act Apprentice. Candidates, who meet the eligibility criteria can apply through the online mode only. The application form submitted through other modes/means will not be accepted. The online application form shall be available with important instructions on the official website of Southern Railway. For other details read the notification given below.
[UPDATED] Southern Railway Jobs Notification 2021 Detail
Organization: Southern Railway
Name of Post: Act Apprentice
Total Posts: 3322
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Indian Railway
Southern Railway Act Apprentice Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Vacancy Detail @Application Form
- Candidate should be 10thpass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Passed ITI Course in relevant trades.
- 10+2 for MLT only.
Southern Railway Act Apprentice Age Limit (as on 01-06-2021)
- Minimum Age – 15 years
- Maximum Age (Freshers) – 22 years
- Maximum Age for Ex-ITI & MLT – 24 years
- Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Southern Railway Jobs Application Fee
- For General/OBC Category – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Females – Nil
- Payment Mode – Online
Southern Railway Act Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Carriage Works, Perampur – 936
- Central Workshop, Golden Rock – 700
- Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/Podanur – 1686
- Total – 3222
Starting Date (Online Form) – 01-06-2021
Last Date (Online Form) – 30-06-2021
👉Apply Online – Click Here
👉Official Notification – Download
👉Official Website – Visit