SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Syllabus 2021 for Computer Based Examination || SSC MTS Exam Pattern
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Examination 2021, SSC Syllabus for MTS 2021, SSC Detailed Syllabus, SSC MTS 2021 Exam Pattern, SSC MTS General Awareness Syllabus, SSC General English Syllabus 2021, SSC Reasoning Questions, SSC Numerical Aptitude
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is going to conduct the Computer Based Examination for the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in the month of July 2021, all over the country. First of all, interested and eligible candidates need to apply for SSC MTS Examination through the online mode which is available on the official website of commission.
Dear applicant, we will discuss the detailed syllabus and exam pattern for the post of MTS. The selection of the candidates will purely on the basis of Paper-I (Computer Based Examination) and Paper-II (Descriptive).
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2021:
Organization:Staff Selection Commission
Name of Post: MTS (Multitasking Staff)
Total Posts: Will be notify latter
Job Location: All India
Selection Criteria SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Examination 2021:
Computer Based Examination
i) Paper – I
ii) Descriptive Paper – II
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC MTS 2021 Exam Pattern for Computer Based Examination (Paper-I):
General Intelligence & Reasoning
English Language – 25 Marks:
1. Basics of English Language
4. Sentence structure
6. Antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and writing ability would be tested.
General Intelligence and Reasoning – 25
1. Similarities and differences
2. Space visualization
3. Problem solving
6. Decision making
7. Visual memory
8. Discriminating observation
9. Relationship concepts
10. Figure classification
11. Arithmetical number series
12. Abstract ideas and symbols
14. Arithmetical computation
15. Analytical functions.
Numerical Aptitude – 25
1. Number Systems
2. Computation of Whole Numbers
4. Fractions and relationship between Numbers
5. Fundamental arithmetical operations
7. Ratio and Proportion
10. Profit and Loss
12. Use of Tables and Graphs
14. Time and Distance
15. Ratio and Time
16. Time and Work, etc.
General Awareness – 25
1. General awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
2. Current Events
7. Economic Scene
8. General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research