SKUAST Jammu Walk in Interview: Walk in Interview for the recruitment of Fisheries Technician in Fisheries Unit, SKUAST-Jammu is scheduled on 05/08/2022 (Friday) in the Dean Office, Faculty of Agriculture, SKUAST-Jammu, Main Campus, Chatha at 11.00 a.m. Interested candidates should report for the interview along with his/her biodata, relevant certificates/ documents/ work experience and any other related information. The post is purely temporary at a fixed salary of Rs. 15000/- p.m.
The details for the same is given here under:-
|Fisheries Technician – 01
|Rs. 15000/- p.m fixed
|1. More than 10 years experience in Government Carp Hatchery Operation
2. Preference shall be given to the retired employee of Government Department.
3. Domicile Certificate/PRC.
Terms and Conditions for SKUAST Jammu Walk in Interview
- The candidates shall have no legal right to claim his/her regularization/ appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post in SKUAST-Jammu or any further contractual engagement.
- The appointment can be terminated at any time by the University /Principal Investigator without assigning any reason thereof.
- The appointee shall have to report within 10 days to the In-charge of the unit from the issuance of the appointment order failing which the engagement shall stand cancelled automatically.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview