MGNREGA Faridkot Recruitment 2019-20: Office of the Deputy Commissioner-cum-District Program Coordinator MGNREGA, Faridkot has invited online applications from the eligible candidates to fill the posts of Data Entry Operator, Assistant, Technical Assistant, Gram Employment Assistant, Social Audit Coordinator, Coordinator Graphics, Block Coordinator and APO. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply through the online mode. The online registrations will start from 22 Nov 2019. MGNREGA Faridkot Jobs Notification 2019 for various posts, Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, MGNREGA Faridkot Vacancy 2019. For other details read the notification given below.
MGNREGA Faridkot Jobs Notification 2019
1. Technical Assistant: Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized institute with proficiency in computer skills.
2. Data Entry Operator: BA /B.Sc with diploma in computer application or one year experience in data entry skills desirable.
3. Assistant: Graduate with good proficiency in MS Office use of internet basic programming skills.
4. Gram Rozgar Sahayak: 10+2 with computer skills.
5. Social Audit Coordinator: Post Graduation with Computer skills.
6. Coordinator Graphics: Post Graduation Degree with computer skills.
7. Block Coordinator: M.SC Agri/MBA/MA
8. APO: Graduation/Post Graduation with computer Skills
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 37 years
Rs. 15000/- + 900 TA
Data Entry Operator
Gram Rozgar Sahayak
Social Audit Coordinator
As per the Official Notification
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act Faridkot Jobs Notification 2019
MGNREGA Faridkot Jobs 2019 Apply Online @faridkot.nic.in
Relevant Work Experience