JKPSC Jobs Notification 2022: JKPSC is going to start the recruitment process for the posts of Geologist, Driller and Assistant Mining engineer in J&K Mining Department. Interested eligible candidates can apply online through the link given below on this webpage.
Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Name of Post: Geologist, Driller
Total Posts: 08
JKPSC Jobs Notification 2022
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has invited online applications to fill the 08 posts of Geologist, Driller, and Assistant Mining Engineer in the Minning Department. Applicants who are domiciled in the UT J&K and Are possessing the prescribed Academic/ Professional qualification can apply through the online mode only. the applications submitted through any other mode/ means will not be accepted. For other details read the notification given below.
JKPSC New Vacancy 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Detail, Application Fees, Vacancy Detail & How To Apply from here
1. Name of Post: Geologist (Grade-III)
Qualification – Masters’s Degree in Geology/Applied Geology or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
2. Name of Post: Driller
Qualification – Degree in Mechanical/ Drilling Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical /Drilling Engineering with AMIE.
Matriculate within Job training in Drilling Technology from IBM/NCDC/RGWB.
3. Assistant Mining Engineer
Qualification – Degree in Mining Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized Institute or Diploma in Mining and three years minimum experience in Metalliferous /Non-Metaliferous / Coal Mining.
Age Limit as on 01.01.2022 (JKPSC Jobs Notification 2022)
|Category||Age Limit||Not born after||Not born before|
|RBA, SC, ST||43 Years||01.01.2004||01.01.1979|
|Name of Post||Pay-Scale|
|Geologist (Grade-III)||L-8A (50700-160600)|
|Assistant Mining Engineer||L-10A (56600-179800)|
Vacancy Breakup Category Wise
JKPSC Jobs Notification 2022 Apply Online
Apply Online for Driller, Geologist, Mining Engineer Jobs 2022
Starting Date of Submission of Online Application: 10 August 2022
Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 09 Sep 2022
OM Category – Rs.1000/-
Reserved Categories – Rs.500/-
PHC – Nil
Payment Mode – Online
How To Apply
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: J&K
- Candidates, who meet the eligibility criteria can apply through the online mode which is available on the official website of the Commission.
Candidates will be selected based on the written test, Interview & Document Verification.
Notification / Advertisement
- There is the full notification for the JKPSC Geologist, Driller, and Mining Engineer Posts
- Download Notification
- JKPSC Geologist, Driller & Mining Engineer Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Link
Admit Card / Result
- JKPSC New Vacancy – Geologist, Driller & Mining Engineer download admit card & Check result from here
- Admit Card
Latest Govt Jobs in J&K
- Central University Jammu Recruitment 2023: Apply Online For 66 Posts
- [DDA] Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for Office Assistant, DEO Posts
- Anticipated Cut-Off Marks for Different Categories in SSC GD Constable Exam 2023 कट-ऑफ मार्क्स पर प्रभाव डालने वाले कारक
- CDPO-Jammu Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2023 Apply for AWW, AWH 39 posts
- GMC Udhampur Junior Staff Nurse Jobs 2023 Notification, 30 Posts Apply Online