J&K Grameen Bank Recruitment 2021, JK Grameen Bank Office Assistant Jobs, J&K Grameen Bank Officer Scale I Recruitment 2021, JK Grameen Bank Jobs Notification 2021, Online Form for J&K Grameen Bank Posts, J&K Grameen Bank Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts, JKGB Recruitment 2021 Various Posts, Last Date
IBPS and J&K Grameen Bank has invited online applications to fill the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale in Various Categories. J&K Grameen Bank Recruitment 2021 for various posts is a marvelous opportunity for those who are searching for a job in Banking Sector for a long time. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria, can apply through the online mode only. The applications submitted through any other mode/means will not be accepted. For other details read the notification given below.
J&K Grameen Bank Jobs notification 2021 for various Posts Detail
Organization: J&K Grameen Bank
Name of Post: Various
Total Posts: 183
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: J&K
JK Grameen Bank New Vacancy 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy, Selection Process @Application Form
1. Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University/Institution.
- Proficiency in Local Language
- Working Knowledge of Computer
2. Officer Scale I
Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
3. Officer Scale II (Law)
Educational Qualification – Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
4. Officer Scale II (CA)
Educational Qualification – Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
5. Officer Scale II (IT)
Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/ Communication/Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate.
6. Officer Scale II (General Banking)
Educational Qualification – Graduation Degree or its Equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate.
7. Officer Scale III
Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree or its Equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit (As on 01.06.2021)
1. Office Assistant – 18 to 28 years (candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1993 and later than 01.06.2003 (both dates inclusive)
2. Officers Scale I – Above 18 and Below 30 years (candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1991 and later than 31.05.2003 (both dates inclusive)
3. Officer Scale II – Above 21 years and Below 32 years candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1989 and later than 31.05.2000 (both dates inclusive)
4. Officer Scale III – Above 21 years – Below 40 years (candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1981 and later than 31.05.2000 (both dates inclusive)
Upper Age Relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Application Fee/Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/PWBD – Rs. 175/-
- For All others – Rs. 750/-
- Payment Mode – Online/Internet Banking
J&K Grameen Bank Vacancy Detail
Officer Scale I
Officer Scale II (Law)
Officer Scale II (CA)
Officer Scale II (IT)
Offer Scale II (General Banking)
Officer Scale III
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online mode which is available on the official website www.ibps.in.
Starting Date (Online Form) – 08.06.2021
Last Date (Online Form) – 28.06.2021
Last Date (Online Payment) – 28.06.2021
Download of Call Letters (Preliminary Exam) – July/August 2021
Online Examination (Preliminary) – August 2021
Result of Online Exam (Prelim) – September 2021
Download Call Letters (Main/Single) – Sep 2021
Online Exam (Main/Single) – Sep/Oct 2021
Apply Online – click Here
Official Notification – Download
Official Website – Visit