LAHDSSRB Syllabus for written test (Objective type) for the post of Panchayat Accounts Assistant.
|LAHDSSRB Jobs 2020|
Leh Autonomous Hill Development – Subordinate Services Recruitment Board Accounts Assistant Syllabus.
Recruitment Agency – LAHDSSRB
Name of Post: Panchayat Accounts Assistant
Total Posts: 55
Syllabus for Written Test for the post of Panchayat Accounts Assistant:
- General English
- General Knowledge with special reference to J&K.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- General Science
- Mathematics / Statistics
- General Economics
- Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Accountancy and Book Keeping
Exam Pattern for Panchayat Accounts Assistant:
No. of Questions – 120
Marks – 80
Time – 2 hours
LAHDSSRB Detailed Syllabus for Written Examination For the post of Panchayat Accounts Assistant
General Knowledge with special reference to J&K
- Popular names of personalities (Religion, Politics, Scientific discoveries, Geographical, Sports, History)
- Constitution of J&K – Formation, Fundamental rights, Directive principles.
- 73rd amendment of constitution of India.
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes – Guidelines and objectives.
- Important Tourist Destinations.
- History of J&K State – Places and their importance.
- Sustainable Development Goal.
- Agriculture in economic development , industrialization and economic development.
- Panchayat Raj Act 1989
- Climate and crops in state and India
- Current events of state, National and International level.
- Theory of Probability.
- Tabulation and compilation of data.
- Methods of collecting primary and secondary data.
- Theory of Attributes – Basic concept and their applications
- Sampling and non sampling errors.
- Analysis of Time Series components.
- Demography – Census, its features and functions.
- Vital statistics – Measures of fertility, Measures of Mortality, specific fertility rates, gross and net reproduction rates.
- Set theory- Basic Concepts & Applications.
- Matrices & Determinants, Simultaneous Linear Equations.
- Analytical Geometry.
Complete Notification You Tube
- Introduction of Economics – Basic concept and principles.
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Budgeting including own resource generation and budgeting of panchayat.
- Growth – Fiscal Policy, Meaning, Scope and Methodology.
- Production, cost and efficiency.
- Factors of production and laws
- Demand Anlysis.
- Theory of Consumers demand using indifference curve technique.
- Pricing under various forms of markets.
- Concept of Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP).
Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Introduction and objectives.
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component.
- Bringing computer to life.
- Fundamentals of computer sciences.
- Hardware & Software, Concept of open source Technologies.
- Input & Output Devices.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, MS Power Point, Interest and E-mail.
- Concept of Computer virus & latest Anti-Virus.
Terms and Abbreviation used in IT.
Accountancy & Book Keeping
- Introduction to Financial Accounting and its terms.
- Accounting equation and Journal.
- Voucher Approach in Accounting
- Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Financial Management/Statements
- Partnership Accounts
- Cash Book, Financial audit
- Elements of Double entry book keeping
- Rules of journalizing
- Trial Balance
- Trading Account Profit loss account and balance sheet
- Concept of Social accounting, Social Audit and cash based single entry system of accounting
- Public Financial Management System