Syllabus for Written Test (Objective Type) for the post Accounts Assistant Finance Department 2021
|JKSSB Jobs 2021|
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Finance Syllabus 2021, Finance Department Account Assistant Syllabus JKSSB, Account Assistant Finance Recruitment Syllabus 2021, JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Syllabus Pdf, Account Assistant JK Finance Department, J&K Finance Department Accounts Assistant Syllabus Download, J&K Finance Accounts Assistant Syllabus, JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Jobs 2020
As we all know that the JKSSB has released the recruitment notification for the 972 posts of Accounts Assistant in Finance Department. The online registrations will start from 30 Dec 2020. Candidates, who have prescribed qualification and fulfill the other eligibility conditions, can apply through online mode before the last date.
Dear applicant, today we will discuss the syllabus and exam pattern for the posts of Accounts Assistant. We will discuss all important topics step by step for your convenience. You have to read all these topics carefully before the exam. Through this webpage you will get all information regarding the syllabus and exam pattern.
(Revised & Updated Syllabus)
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Finance Syllabus 2021:
Name of Post: Accounts Assistant
Department: J&K Finance Department
Total Posts: 972
Name of Exam:Written Test (Objective Type)
Exam Date:Notify Later
Negative Marking: Yes
Panchayat Accounts Assistant Cut-Off (Highest Scores) Category Wise
JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Syllabus 2021 (Revised) for Written Test (Objective Type)
General Knowledge with special reference to J&K.
Knowledge of Computers
Accountancy and Book Keeping
General Knowledge with special reference to J&K – 30 Marks
Current Events of National and International importance
- Political & Physical divisions of world and India
- Indian culture, Heritage and Freedom struggle/Movement
- Transport and Communication
- Demography – Census, its feature and functions
- Important Rivers and Lakes in India.
- Weather, Climate, Crops, Means of Transport in India
- Environment, Ecology & Bio-Diversity
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes – Guidelines and objectives.
- J&K UT – Important Tourist Destinations.
- J&K UT History
- Heritage & Culture.
- Geography – weather, Climate, Crops, Rivers, Lakes, Flora, Fauna etc.
- J&K Reorganization Act, 2019
Statistics 10 Marks
- Theory of Probability.
- Tabulation and compilation of data.
- Methods of Collecting Primary and secondary data.
- Primary and Secondary Data.
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Theory of Attributes – Basic concept and their applications
- Demography – Census, its features and functions.
- Vital statistics – Measures of fertility, Measures of Mortality, Crude Fertility Rates, specific fertility rates, gross and net reproduction rates.
- Theory of Index Numbers: Tests of Index numbers – Wholesale and consumer price Index numbers.
- Preparation of Questionnaires.
Mathematics -10 Marks
- Set Theory – Basic Concepts & Applications.
- Matrices & Determinants
- Linear equations with two variables
- Permutations/ Combinations & Bi nominal Theorem
- Limits & Derivatives
- Optimization using Differential Techniques.
- Relations and Functions
- Coordinate & Three Dimensional Geometry
General Economics – 10 Marks
- Introduction of Economics – Basic concept and principles.
- Fiscal & Monetary Policy, Meaning, Scope and Methodology.
- Theory of consumers demand using indifference curve technique.
- Factors of production and laws of production.
- Demand Analysis.
- Pricing under various forms of market.
- Factor pricing – Marginal Productivity, Theory & Ricardian, Theory of Rent.
- Concept of Economic Growth and its measurement.
- Characteristics and problems of developing economy
- Planning vs Market Economy.
- Economic Reforms in India.
- Concepts & Measurement of National Income.
- Role of RBI.
Knowledge of Computers – 10 Marks
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component.
- Fundamentals of computer sciences.
- Concept of Open Source Technologies
- Hardware & Software, Elements of Computers Processing System, Hardware, CPU, Peripherals, Storage Media, Software Definition, Role and Categories Firmware and Human-ware.
- Input & Output Devices.
- Operating System
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Power Point, PDF Internet and E-mail.
- Concept of Computer virus & latest Anti-Virus.
- Role of Information Technology in Governance.
Accountancy & Book Keeping – 30 Marks
- Introduction to Financial Accounting and its terms.
- Accounting equation and Journal.
- Voucher Approach in Accounting
- Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Financial Management & Statements
- Partnership Accounts
- Cash Book, Financial audit
- Ledger Accounts
- Elements of Double entry Book Keeping
- Trial Balance
- Trading Account
- Profit loss account and balance sheet
- Concept of Social accounting, Social Audit and cash based single entry system of accounting
- Public Financial Management System
- Indian Financial Management System
- Taxation, Tax Laws – Direct, Indirect
- Cost Management – Budgetary Control
- Cost Accounting
- Developments in Accounting
Science – 10 Marks
- Various sources of energy; conventional sources of energy; improvement in technology for using conventional source of energy (Biomass and wind energy), Non-conventional sources of energy (Solar energy, Tidal energy)
- Mechanics, Rest, motion, velocities, acceleration, Newton Laws of motion
- Electric Current, Voltage, Power, Energy
- Chemical Equation, types
- Metals, Non-metals – Physical & Chemical Properties
- Nutrition and its types, respiration, transportation of water, food and minerals in plants
- Communicable & Non-Communicable Dieases
- Vitamins – Diseases related to vitamin deficiency
- Environmental pollution, ozone layer, its depletion, Green House Effect.
- Ecosystem – its components, food chains and foods webs
General English – 10 Marks
- Rearranging of jumbled sentences
- Comprehension with blanks to be filled in with i) Phrases ii) Pronouns iii) Homonyms / homophones
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Pairs of words and their use in meaningful sentences
- Idioms and phrases
- Uses of prepositions
- Active & Passive Voice
Dear applicant, through this page we have tried to provide the detailed syllabus & exam pattern for the written test (objective type). The syllabus for the posts of Accounts Assistant Finance is also available on the official website of board.
Q1. How can I Prepare for Finance Accounts Assistant?
Answer. Dear applicant, you should prepare the following subjects:
A. General Knowledge with Special Reference to UT J&K
B. Accountancy and Book Keeping
E. General English
F. Knowledge of Computers
G. General Science
H. General Economics
Q2. How many marks will be there for all subjects?
Q3. What is the Time Duration?
Answer. 02 hours
Q4. Will there be negative marking?
Q5. How many marks will be deducted for wrong answer?
Answer. 0.25 for each wrong answer