JKSSB has issued the instructions for candidates appearing in OMR Based Objective Type Written Examination for the posts of Class IV.
Through the medium of this notification, following instructions are hereby issued for information of the candidates appearing in the OMR based objective type written test for the post of Class IV on 27th, 28th Feb and 1st March 2021 from 12.00 pm to 2.00 pm across the UT of J&K.
1. Candidates are advised to download the latest admit card from official website of the Board i.e www.jkssb.nic.in as few examination centres and date of examination of some candidates have been changed due to unavoidable circumstances.
2. Candidates must report one and half hour before start of the examination.
3. The Candidates are allowed to use only Blue or Black ball point pen for filling details in OMR Answer sheet. Use of pencil and gel-pen is not allowed.
4. The candidates should check their Question Paper before attempting to answer any question to ensure that there is/are no missing question(s) or page(s), blank page(s), damaged or defaced page(s) in their Question Booklet. In case candidate notices that he/she possesses such Question Paper, at any time during the examination, he / she shall inform the Invigilator regarding the same to replace such Question Booklet immediately. No complaint shall be entertained after the examination is over.
5. The candidates are advised to carefully read all instructions on OMR sheet before attempting to answer the questions
6. The candidates shall fill up all the relevant boxes and bubbles on the OMR Sheet with correct Roll Number, Series, Question Booklet number etc before signing OMR Sheet.
7. The candidates must not scratch, overwrite, tick mark in the OMR answer sheet. Multiple answers will be considered as wrong answer.
8. The candidate must darken one bubble only corresponding to the chosen option, in response to each question strictly as per the guidelines so that the candidates’ responses are deciphered properly while scanning of OMR. J&K SSB shall not be responsible for problems on account of wrongful recording of answers. There shall be negative marking if the candidate has darkened more than one bubble.
9. The Correct and Wrong method of darkening the circle on the OMR Answer Sheet is shown below
10. The candidates are advised to maintain proper discipline and follow the instructions properly.
11. The candidate shall not engage themselves in side talking which would disturb the examination.
12. The candidates will not be allowed to use wash room during the Entrance Test, except in emergency caused by ill health, but in no case during the last 30 minutes of the examination.
13. No candidate will be allowed to leave the classroom/examination hall before the culmination of test, irrespective of any reason whatsoever.
14. The candidates shall mark their attendance on the attendance sheets by putting his or her signature against his/her name.
15. Candidate are not allowed to carry any calculators, mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, papers, notes, book, scanning devices, pagers, headphone, earplugs, laptops, i-pad, table pc and / or other computing/communication devices or electronic gadget into examination centre at any circumstances. Candidates found using or possessing such unauthorized materials, indulging in copying or impersonation or adopting unfair means are liable to be summarily disqualified and may also be subjected to penal action.
16. Candidates can carry writing-board, transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer, mask, ball pen and PwD Certificates Scribe and Scribe related documents, if applicablein the examination hall for their convenience.
17. Candidates must abstain from obtaining any kind of unfair assistance.
18. Impersonation or use of unfair means by any candidate will make him / her liable for disqualification / cancellation of candidature.
19. Candidates are further advised to carry with them two recent Pass port size Photographs for pasting the same on the Attendance Sheet (if required) along with a valid identity proof. No candidate would be allowed to sit in the examination without Admit Card and any one of the valid I.D. proof(s) like Aaadhar card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter card, valid Identity Card issued by School/ College / University/ Government.
20. The Venue of the Examination shall be mentioned in the Admit Card.
21- OMR answer sheet consists of three copies, the original copy, duplicate copy & Triplicate Copy. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering. The candidate is allowed to take Green colour (Triplicate copy) only post completion of Examination.
22. Original pink colour OMR and Blue colour duplicate OMR answer sheets to be mandatorily submitted. Action shall be taken against candidate(s) found carrying Original pink colour OMR or Blue colour duplicate OMR answer sheets and his /her candidature will be summarily rejected.
23. A dedicated helpline numbers has been established by the Services Selection Board to answer the queries of the candidates which shall function from 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. on the all working days. Candidates are advised to contact the following dedicated helpline numbers for any clarification:-
0191 – 2461335 = Jammu.
0191- 2461346 = Jammu.
0194 – 2435089 = Srinagar.