Indian Army Sepoy Pharma Bharti Rally 2021, Army Recruitment Rally for Sepoy Pharma, Sepoy Pharma Eligibility Criteria, Sunjuwan Recruitment Rally 2021, Selection Criteria for Sepoy Pharma in Indian Army, Rally Notification for Sepoy Pharma
Good News! Army Recruitment Rally of Sepoy Pharma will be conducted for eligible candidates of Punjab, J&K, and Ladakh UT from 01 march to 10 March 2021 at Sunjuwan Military Station. Jammu. Gates will be open ar 0700 hrs and will be closed by 1000 hrs on each day. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 28 Jan 2021 to 26 Feb 2021. Admit cards for the Rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 27 Feb 2021 to 28 Feb 2021. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the admit card. For other details read the notification given below.
J&K Sepoy Pharma Recruitment Rally 2021 Notification Detail:
Name of Post:Sepoy Pharma
Total Posts: Not Disclosed
Application Fee: Nil
Job Location: All India
Eligibility Criteria for Sepoy Pharma in Indian Army (especially for recruitment rally):
Educational Qualification –Candidate should be 10+2/ Intermediate exam passed and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
(Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to / Listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
Age Limit Criteria for Sepoy Pharma in Indian Army:
Minimum – 19 years
Maximum – 25 years
Candidates born between 01 Oct 1995 to 30 Sep 2001 are eligible.
Selection Criteria for Sepoy Pharma in Indian Army:
1. Physical Standards Test (PST)
2. Physical Endurance Test (PET)
3. Written Test – CEE (Common Entrance Examination)
Physical Standard Test (PST) for Sepoy Pharma in Indian Army:
Height – 170 CMS
Chest – 77 CMS (Normal)
Chest – 82 CMS (Expanded)
Weight – 52 kg
(19 to 20 years – 63.6 kg, 20+01 days to 25 yrs – 66.5kg)
Special Physical Standards (As Applicable)
For Ladakhi Candidates-
Height – 157 CMS
Chest – 77 CMS
Weight – 50 kg
Physical Endurance Test (PET) Detail for Sepoy Pharma in Indian Army:
Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Sepoy Pharma Physical Endurance Test
Group I – Uptill 5 min 30 Sec (60 Marks)
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec (48 Marks)
10 – 40 Marks
9 – 33 Marks
8 – 27 Marks
7 – 21 Marks
6 – 16 Marks
9 Feet Ditch
Need to Qualify
Need to Qualify
Indian Army Sepoy Pharma Recruitment – List of Important Documents / Certificates in original with two attested photocopies:
1. Admit Card.
2. Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size color photographs on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old.
3. Education Certificates. Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidates.
4. Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
5. Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate with photograph issued the by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
6. Religion Certificate.
7. School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster.
8. Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by;
(i) Village Sarpanch.
(ii) Superintendent of Police.
9. Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate issued by;
(i) Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation with in last six months.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the online mode only. There is no other way to submit the application forms. The online registrations have already been start from the official website of Indian Army.
Important Dates for Sepoy Pharma Recruitment Process:
Starting Date for Online Application – 28.01.2021
Last Date for Online Application – 26.02.2021
Rally Date – 01 March to 10 March 2021
Venue – Sunjuwan Military Station Jammu (J&K)
Apply Online – Click Here
Official Notification –Download