Government Ayurvedic Medical College Akhnoor has invited applications to fill the posts of Librarian, Technician, Nurses, Dresser on the contract basis. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply through the offline mode. For other details read the notification given below.
Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College Akhnoor Jobs notification 2021 Detail
Name Post: Various
Total Posts: 17
Application Mode: Offline
Job Location: J&K
GAMC Akhnoor Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
1. Librarian – Bachelor degree in Library Science from any recognized University and having three years substantive service as such.
2. Assistant Librarian – Bachelor degree in Library Science from any recognized University
3. Laboratory Technician – 10+2 with Science having degree/ diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course from any recognized institution.
4. Laboratory Technician (Pharma-cognosist) –Master of Science in Botany
5. Panchkarma Nurse – 10+2 with Science having degree/ diploma in nursing experience in Panchkarma from any recognized institution
6. Dresser – 10+2 with Science
7. Museum Keeper – Graduation with degree/ diploma in museology
8. Lifter (Dead Body Lifter) – Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 Pass
9. Worker – Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 Pass
10. Gardner – Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 Pass
11. Multipurpose Worker Herbal garden – Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 Pass
Note: Salary and Age shall be as per S.O-364 of2020, dated 27.11.2020
Self attested photocopies of following documents are mandatory to be attached with the application:
- Marks Certificate of Degree/ Diploma
- Degree/ Diploma certificate issued by University/ Board/ Paramedical Council of J&K
- Registration Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (updated)
- Experience Certificate
The application must reach in the office of Principal, Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College Akhnoor on or before 25th November 2021.