Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility criteria laid down by the Government of India) for enrollment as Sailors for MR 300 vacancies (Approximately) in the April 22 Batch. The vacancies will be earmarked in a state-wise manner. For the total of 300 vacancies, approximately 1500 candidates will be called for written test and physical fitness test. The cut off marks for appearing in written examination may vary from state to state. The online registrations will start from 29.10.2021 on the official website of the Indian navy. For other details read the notification given below.
Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021 Notification Detail
Name of Post:Matric-Recruit (MR)
Total Posts: 300
Application Fee: Nil
Job Category: Defense
Job Location: Indian Navy
Indian Navy Sailors (MR) 2022 Batch, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Vacancy Detail, Application Form, Job Specifications
Chef –They would be required to prepare food as menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling meat products) and accounting of ration.
Steward –They would be required to serve food in the officers’ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc.
Hygienist – The will be required to clean washroom, shower spaces and other areas.
The candidate should be 10th pass from recognized board/institution
Candidates should be born between 01 April 2002 to 31 Mar 2005 (both dates inclusive)
- During the Training Period – Rs. 14600/-
- After Training – Rs. 21700 – 69100/-
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 1500 candidates will be called-up for written examination and PFT. The shortlisting of the candidates for written and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination (10th Class).
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections Science+Mathematics and General Knowledge
- The standard of the paper will be of 10th level
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Running – 1.6 Km in 7 minutes
- Squats (uthak baithak) – 20
- Push-ups – 10
How to Apply
For this entry, the candidates can apply online only on the official website of Indian Navy from 29 Oct to 02 Nov 2021.
Important Instruction to filling up the online application form
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your valis e-mail ID, if not registered already.
- Login with the registered E-mail ID and click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply Link”
- Fill up the form with valid detail, upload documents and click on submit button
Good quality photograph with blue background to be uploaded.
Starting Date (Online Application) – 29.10.2021
Last Date (Online Application Form) – 02.11.2021
Exam Date – Notify Later
Apply Online – Click Here (Available on 29.10.2021)
Official Notification –Download
Official Website – Visit
Admit Card – Available Soon
FCI Punjab Chowkidar Bharti 2021