Indian Coast Guard Navik 10th Pass Bharti: New enlistment notice has been given for qualified candidates of the all state and Union Territory of India. The enlistment will come for the posts of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik in Indian Coast Guard. Candidates will be chosen according to the recruitment rules fixed by Indian Coast Guard. All the state candidates can apply for the new recruitment in the Indian Coast Guard. Prior to applying, read every single information given on the this page carefully. Candidates can apply online for the recent job by visiting the official site of Indian Coast Guard.
Indian Coast Guard Navik 10th Pass Bharti: New enrollment notice has been given for 371 posts in Indian Coast Guard. The salary of chosen candidates will be Rs. 21700/- for the post of Navik GD and Domestic Branch and Rs. 29200/- for the post of Yantrik.
✅Indian Coast Guard Navik 10th Pass Bharti 2022 Details
Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Name of Post: Navik
Total Posts: 370
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: All India
✅Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2022
Online applications are invited from male Indian residents having prescribed educational qualifications as mentioned below, for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an armed Force of the Union.
|1. Navik (General Duty). 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education.|
2. Navik (Domestic Branch). Class 10th passed from an education board recognized by council of boards for school education.
3. Yantrik. Class 10th passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education and diploma in electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education.
|Minimum – 18 years|
Maximum – 22 years
Born between 01 May 2001 to 30 April 2005 (both dates inclusive)
Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms.
|Name of Post||Total Posts = 300|
|Navik (General Duty)||225|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||40|
|Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- through online mode by using net banking or using Visa/Master/Maestro/Rupay Credit/Debit Card/UPI.|
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Location All Over India
- Notification: Download
- Navik (General Duty) & Navik (Domestic): Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
- Yantrik: Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- plus dearness allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
✅Indian Coast Guard Bharti Selection Process
|The selection of candidate is based on an all India order of merit based on their performance in Stage I, II, III & IV and meeting the laid down medical standards during medical examination and number of vacancies available for the post.|
Stage-I: Written Examination
Stage-II: Physical Fitness Test
(aa) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
(ab) 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
(ac) 10 Push-up
Stage-III: Document Verification
Stage-IV: The candidates who clear Stage-III and stand in merit as per the vacancies available will be provisionally shortlisted for training at INS Chilka.
✅How To Apply
|Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from 08 Sep 2022 (11 AM) to 22 Sep 2022 (5.30 PM). applicants are logon to https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/cgept/ and follow the guidelines for enlisting yourself with E-mail ID/Phone Number.|
Apply Online: Click Here
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.09.2022|
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.09.2022
Date for First Stage Examination: Notify Later