Government Polytechnic College Jammu issued a notification for admission in Three Year Polytechnic Diploma (Engineering/ Non-Engineering) Courses in 1st Semester for the session 2022-23 against few leftover seats. All the interested students are directed to contact Admission Section of Government Polytechnic College Jammu for admission on “First come First Serve” basis in three year Diploma Course for the academic session 2022-23.
Certificates required at the time of admission:
- Marks certificate of matriculation (10th) with pass in maths and Science from a recognized Board with not less than 35% marks.
- Domicile certificate
- Category Certificate, if any
- Admission will be on spot on First Come, First Serve basis against left over seats.
- The Last date for admission is 30.09.2022 during working hours.
- Scholarship of Rs.50,000/- per year shall be provided to the eligible female candidates under PRAGATI scheme, Physically disabled students under SAKSHAM scheme and orphans under SWANATH scheme of AICTE as per norms and rules of the scheme.
- Post matric Scholarship shall also be provided to the other categories like SC/ ST OBC/EWS etc.