District Pulwama Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2023: District Social Welfare Office Pulwama has invited applications to fill the posts Anganwadi Workers and Helpers against the Panchayat Halqas/ Municipal Wards. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply through the prescribed format. For other details read the notification given below.
District Pulwama Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2023
Organization: J&K Social Welfare Department
Name of Post: Anganwadi Workers & Helpers
Total Posts: Read Notification
Apply Mode: Offline
Job Location: District Pulwama
District Pulwama Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
1. Anganwadi Workers – The candidates should be 12th pass from a recognized Board/Institute
2. Anganwadi Helpers – Minimum 10th Pass
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 37 years
Anganwadi Workers – 5000 to 8000 Monthly
Anganwadi Helpers – 3000 to 5000 Monthly
District Pulwama Anganwadi Workers Recruitment 2023 – How To Apply
The applications along with required documents shall be submitted in the office of the undersigned i.e. Child Development Project Officer Pampore by or before 31th of May 2023 against proper receipt.
Self-attested copies of documents to be attached with the application form:
- Panch Ward/ MC Ward Certificate/ Present/ Continuous, Ward residence certificate issued by BDO/ Executive Officer which ever applicable duly countersigned by ACR/SDM.
- Domicile Certificate issued by Tehsildar
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Academic Qualification Certificate with marks card of 10th class.
- Non-Employment Certificate from Gazetted Officer
- Self-Addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs.5/-
Starting Date: 15.05.2023
Last Date: 31.05.2023
Full Notification: Click Here
Selection Process: Click Here