JKCET Registrations 2022, JKCET 2022 Notification, J&K Para-Medical Registrations 2022, JKBOPEE inviting online applications for admission to (10th based) Para-Medical Diploma (FMPHW/MMPHW) Courses – 2022
Online applications are invited from the eligible and desirous candidates who are Domicile of the Union Territories of J&K/ Ladakh, for appearing in the Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to (10th based) Para-Medical Diploma (FMPHW/ MMPHW) courses for the academic session – 2022 w.e.f. 13-04-2022 to 11-05-2022. The selection of the candidates to such courses shall be regulated by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations there under; JK Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Re-organization Act, 2019, S.O. 69 dated 28.02.2022, S.O. 127 dated 20.04.2020, S.O. 249 dated 23.07.2021, S.O. 277 dated 13.08.2021, and subject to further amendments, if any, by the Government of J&K from time to time and the guidelines/ information as contained in the electronic information Brochure -2022 which are available on the official website of the JKBOPEE www.jkbopee.gov.in.
- Receipt of Online Application Forms – 13.04.2022
- Last Date for Filling up of the Online Application Forms – 11.05.2022
- Application Fee – Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode – Online
- Entrance Mode -Offline
- Syllabus for Examination – Available on Brochure
- Date of Entrance Test – to be notified separately
(JKCET) Eligibility for Admission in Para-Medical Courses (FMPHW/ MMPHW)
- A candidate must be a domicile of UT of J&K/ UT of Ladakh
- A candidate must have passed 10thor equivalent examination from recognized Board with Science & Math Subjects.
- Candidates have not crossed upper age as 35 years up to 01.01.2022.
- A candidate must be medically fit.
- The candidates appearing / appeared in 10thclass examination 2022 can also apply
JKCET 2022 Syllabus:
The syllabus, the tentative number of seats, Reservation Policy etc. for the examination are given in the e-Brochure. The examination shall be conducted in in sitting of two hours’ duration and the paper shall contain 120 questions comprising different sections.
JKCET Original Documents required to be submitted in the Institution at the time of admission:-
- Marks certificate of the qualifying examinations (10th class marks certificate)
- Date of Birth Certificate (10thcertificate)
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if any)
Roll No Slip/ Admit Card:
The notification for downloading of online electronic Admit Card will be issued separately.
Venue for Conduct of Examination:
The interested candidates can apply through the online mode only. There is no other way to submit the application form. Please the read the official notification carefully before filling the online application form.