Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment on a purely time bound basis for DRDO sponsored research project under Kalam Centre of Science and Technology (KCST), Central University of Jammu to be undertaken in the Department of Physics and Astronomical Sciences.
Central University Jammu Fresh Vacancy Notification 2022 Details
- name of the Temporary Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Number of Post: one
- Name of the Research Project: “Fabrication of TiO2 decorated ZnO Nanorods/Conducting Polymer Hetero junctions for Flexible Photovoltaic Applications”
- Name of the Sponsoring agency: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), New Delhi
- Tenure of the Assignment: 02 years (one year in the beginning and may be extended up to one more year based on the performance)
- Job Description: To carry out the research work in the field photovoltaic.
- Consolidated monthly compensation/ Fellowship: Rs.31000 + 9% HRA
- Essential Qualifications and Experience: Master’s degree in Physics/Applied Physics/ Material Science/M.Tech. In experience relevant field from a recognized University / Institution with at least 60% Marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Experience: Experience in the field of synthesis, device fabrication and photovoltaic.
- Candidate with NET/GATE will be given preference.
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (given below) containing cover letter, detailed CV with recent photograph. Application should reach to Dr. Vinay Kumar either as hard copy or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22 Sep 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview; no TA /DA will be paid for attending the same. The candidate selected will be required to join as early as possible.
Download Official Notification