RRC Level 1 CBT Call Letter | Exam Date 2019:Good news regarding the RRC Level 1 Posts Exam Date and Admit card for the Computer Based Examination, which will be held in September / October 2019 by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC).
|RRC Admit Card 2019|
RRC Group D Level 1 Call Letter: Candidates who have applied for RRC Level 1 Group D Recruitment 2019, can download the admit card by entering the registration Number/Name and date of birth, when the link will activated. We have advised the candidates to download the admit card in the beginning to avoid the last time difficulties.
RRB Group D Level 1 CBT Exam Date 2019 RRC Admit Card Call Letter Download
Organization: Railway Recruitment Cell
Name of Exam: RRB RRC Group D CBT Exam
Name of Post: Various Posts
Exam Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government
Job Location: All India
See also ITBP Constable (Driver Male) Call Letter OUT!!! - Indo-Tibetan Border Police Driver 134 Posts
RRC RRB Group D Call Letter 2019
Computer Based Test
23 Feb 2022
Admit Card Status
Written Test (CBT)
Physical Efficiency Test
Document Verification (DV)
Final Merit List
RRC Level 1 Computer Based Test
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Questions – 30
Marks – 30
Questions – 25
Marks – 25
General Awareness & Current Affairs
Questions – 20
Marks – 20
Questions – 25
Marks – 25
Total Questions – 100
Total Marks – 100
Time Duration – 90 minutes
Physical Efficiency Test
Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; and should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; and should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 05 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RRB Level 1 ADMIT CARD
Candidates will need the admit card to participate in this examination because, without the admit card, no one can enter into examination hall. Therefore, we advise the candidates to make sure that before going to the examination hall, it is necessary to have a photocopy of admit card and an identity proof.
Follow the simple Steps to Download the RRB Group D Level 1 Admit Card 2019
First of all visit the official website of RRC
Select Your Respective RRB
Click on Download Admit card for RRC Level 1 CBT Exam
Enter your registration Number/Name and Date of Birth.
Download admit card and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Download RRC Level 1 Admit Card
Link Available Soon
Download Recruitment Notification
RRB Group D CBT Exam – Question Type and Syllabus:
The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
a. MathematicsNumber system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
b. General Intelligence and reasoning Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
c. General Science: The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
d. General Awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance.
[CEN-RRC01/2019] RRB Group D CBT (Level 1 Exam Date, Admit Card) Call Letter Download
Documents to be brought by candidates in original (as applicable) for document verification are indicated below:
1. Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof for Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification. (The candidate’s name and the father’s/mother’s name mentioned in the application will also be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate.)
2. NCVT (NTC/NAC) / SCVT Certificate as applicable.
3. SC/ST certificate.
4. OBC-NCL certificate
5. Non creamy layer declaration by OBC-NCL candidates
6. Income and Asset Certificate to be produced by Economically Weaker Sections
7. Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes
8. Minority Community declarations on Non-judicial Stamp Paper.
9. Original discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen.
10. Medical Certificate for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD).
11. Self-declaration for Ex-servicemen as per Annexure VII of advertisement.
12. NOC from serving employees with date of appointment from current employer.
13. NOC from Serving Defense Personnel (Ex SM) with probable date of discharge.
14. Gazette notification and/or any Legal document in case of formal change of name as mentioned in Para 1.7 of advertisement.
15. Receipt of offline payment if made through a challan at SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at computerized Post Office.
16. Self-Certification by the Transgender candidates
17. J & K domicile certificate, if applicable.
18. Certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
19. Decree of divorce/judicial separation from the competent court of law as applicable and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
RRB Group D CBT (Level 1 Exam Date, Admit Card) Call Letter
Dear applicant, through this article, we have tried to provide the necessary and important information regarding RRB Group D Level 1 Exam Date and Admit Card for computer based Test (CBT). As soon as RRB issues the admit Card and exam date for the Group D Level 1 examination, we will update here with full details.
Also Read This:
See also [J&K] JKSSB Exam Date/Admit Card Released for Computer Based Written Test For Various Posts