J&K High Court is going to organized the Driving Test for the candidates who have applied for the posts of Driver-II and Driver Grade-I in the pay level-2 (Rs. 19900-63200) & Pay level SL-I (Rs. 14800-47100) respectively, in the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir pursuant to Advertisement Notification No. 01/2020 dates 18.09.2020. For other details read the notification given below.
JK High Court Recruitment 2021 for Driver-II and Driver Grade-I:
Organization: J&K High Court
Name of Post: Driver
Total Posts: 10
Name of Exam: Driving Test
Exam Dates: Available
Job Location: J&K
JK High Court Driver Jobs 2021 Examination Detail:
1. Driver-II (Entry Level)- Middle Pass with valid Driving License.
Pay Level-2 (19900-63200)
No. of Vacancies – 07
2. Driver-I – Middle Pass with valid Driving License.
Pay Scale – Rs. 14800-47100)
No. of Vacancies – 03
JK High Court Driving Test Dates
Driving Test Shall Start at 9.00 am on each day
Important Instructions for the Driving Test:
1. The candidates shall bring the original driving license, qualification certificate along with their self attested photocopies.
2. Driving Test will be conducted only of those candidates whose driving license are found valid and possess the requisite qualification.
3. The candidates shall bring the original ID proofs:
(i) Adhar Card
(ii) Election Card
JK High Selection Criteria for Driver-II and Driver Grade I Posts:
i) Driving Test – 20 points
ii) Interview – 20 points
iii) Experience – 20 points (Driving Experience)
Dear applicant, we have tried to provide the important and necessary information regarding the JK high Court Driving test through this webpage. We have advised the candidates to read the official notification before going to the driving test venue.